www.Lyrics.As : Privacy Notice
Welcome to our website www.lyrics.as. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
- The information is provided by www.lyrics.as and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.lyrics.as takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
* To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
* To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
* To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
* To process transactions
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at >http://www.lyrics.as